Sow and Piglets Guest House, formerly known as Port Campbell hostel, has been around for almost 13 years now.
Originally built by the Port Campbell Surf Life Saving Club, to accommodate ever growing backpacking community, it was purchased by current owners John and Marion Moloney in 2015.
In 2018 the Sow and Piglets Microbrewery was added and since then, we have never looked back.
Marion designed the interiors of the guesthouse with her amazing eye for detail and turned its quirky décor into a feast for the wondering eye.
The Brew Pub was added year later for guests to enjoy not just the comfortable couches in communal area, but also to savour the incredibly tasty beer pouring out of brewery.
Suddenly, Sow and Piglets Guest House turned into the place to be in Port Campbell and continues to this day.
Here are some of the other services and facilities we offer:
- Safe, spotless environment
- Friendly attentive staff
- Crips clean linen for your stay
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen
- Large, warehouse style dining hall
- Huge and comfortable seating area
- Outdoor deck
- Modern TV lounge equipped with comfortable furniture and fireplace
- Barbeque (both indoor and outdoor)
- Coin operated laundry
- Free off street parking
- Free bike storage
- Free high speed internet
- Dogs allowed only in private suites, subject to manager’s approval